Every Boss should create at least 1 vision board a year. And if you’re a boss like me then you probably have a vision board for every aspect of your life (well not every but the most important parts of your life). When you use a vision board, you’re simply creating something tangible that reinforces the positive thoughts and advancing ideas in your mind and inviting more of that energy into your environment. Creating a boss lady vision board can be at times very overwhelming. You may ask yourself, well what should I focus on? Today I’m sharing how to create an effective girl boss vision board.
1. Transform your thinking.
2. Gives you a visual reflection of your goals.
3. It helps you clarify, focus on and achieve your goals.
Girl Boss Vision boards should focus on these areas:
CEO Mindset, Revenue, Branding, Public Speaking Engagements, Product or Content Creation and Marketing
Here’s How To Crate Your Vision Board
1. Set Realistic Obtainable Goals. Set new goals and intentions in the areas you want to experience growth and change in before you create your board. I often add these goals in the corner of my vision board for an extra visual reminder/ accountability
2. Prepare all the materials you need to make your Vision Board/s. Scissors, magazines, photos, glue, cork/card board or whatever you want to use as a surface. Remember, you can use the internet to find pictures to print and use.
3. Paste/pin all the pictures, sayings, quotes. I like to put them in order of importance.
4. Place your board/s in places that you will be able to see them every day. Your office is a great place and maybe the bathroom. Give yourself at least a minute each day to look at your board and reflect.
A vision is not just a picture of what could be; it is an appeal to our better selves, a call to become something more. Have your created your Girl Boss Vision Board yet?
Hope this post inspires and motivates you to be a BETTER you!!!!