Wearing all black is something that I don’t do too often. I have a couple of friends who are pro’s when rocking all black. Sometimes there is nothing more chic than an all black outfit…no matter the season. Classic, slimming, clean, and edgy all at the same time, black is the ultimate color to wear. Let’s face it, it’s just so easy. Your all black ensemble can be chic and fashionable, today I’m sharing 5 rules for wearing all black and not look boring.
6 rules for wearing all black and not look boring
- Mix fabric and textures to give it an interesting look. It will otherwise quickly be boring if wearing all cotton.
- Add bold accessories to your all black outfit.A nice necklace (chokers are so in right now), bag or shoes will give the whole outfit an attractive look
- Mix up you blacks, different shades such as adding black acid wash jeans
- Keep your makeup simple but add a bold lippie or a deep berry blush.
- When wearing all black makes sure the fit is right otherwise visit a tailor. It will make a big difference to your silhouette. When putting together a black-on-black, fit becomes even more important. Take advantage of the fact that black is slimming and have the clothes be more fitted and flattering, rather than shapeless and drab.
Photos by: CHRISTINE MICHELLE PHOTOGRAPHY
Shop This Similar Look