Merry Christmas Eve!!!! I thought I’d jump online (in the middle of my blogcation lol) to share with you guys my holiday outfit survival kit. Hanes reached out to me a couple of weeks ago to share a holiday survival kit featuring some of my outfit essentials and of course, I couldn’t turn down the offer, plus I owe you guys for not posting holiday a lookbook this year.
Normally on the holidays I’m a home body, but this year since I’m closer to my family I plan to get dressed up and house hop (yes I’ll be leaving with a plate of food from each house lol). Although I’m getting dressed up I still plan to be very comfortable, which leads me to my first item in my holiday outfit survival kit.
- SHAPEWEAR: You guys know I love my undergarments (check out my shapewear guide video here) and yes even on the holidays I rock shapewear. There are so many different kinds of shapewear for many different reasons. I found this Hanes Power Shaper perfect for those who just want something light weight and something that will help smooth everything out, plus these help with thigh chafing. I don’t always rock shapewear for the extra inch off my waist lol, I’ll be rocking these tomorrow mainly because of my thighs rub together and I just need to be smoothed out while rocking my dress.
2. Comfy/Chic Dress: Trying to figure out what to rock on the holidays? You can never go wrong with a fit and flare dress. Something classy but also something that will also hide your tummy just in case you eat a little too much.
3. Cute Pair Of Flats/Heels: I know I’ll be out and about all day jumping from house to house so comfy flats/heels are a must.
4. Bold Lipstick: I always need a bold lip to help pull off my outfit of choice.
5. Accessories: No outfit is complete without accessories, even if it’s just a little something, never leave home without them.
What’s in your holiday outfit survival kit?
Wishing you guys a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
Shop This Post
Thank you to Hanes for kindly sponsoring this post. All opinions are 100% honest & completely my own.