Compensation for this post provided by T.J. Maxx via Mode Media, but all opinions expressed are solely the author’s.
One of the sexiest hairstyles for spring is wavy/curly hair. For me, it’s always the bigger the better!
I love big full curls, it just makes me feel so pretty and flirty. I decided yo stop in T.J. Maxx over the weekend and picked up a 2” curling wand, mainly because that’s the only size that I didn’t own. They many different sizes of curling wands, and prices can range from $19.99 to $30. T.J. Maxx is a one stop shop for all beauty products from hair to makeup/body products.
I also decided to grab some shampoo and hair spray while in store, I was running low. After using this 2” curling wand, I noticed how much of a difference that size made for my curls, my curls were bigger and fuller. I decided to share with you guys how I curl my hair with my new 2″ curling wand. With this look, you will without a doubt be “Maxxing Spring” with big full curls.
Get the Look:
1. Make sure your hair is clean and dry
2. Take 1″ sections making sure each section is relatively the same size the entire time that
you’re curling your hair
3. Using your 2” wand (this size gives nice, big, full waves/curls) begin wrapping the 1″ section
around making sure to curl the ends also (release the curl and repeat throughout entire head)
4. Once done, let your hair cool off (apply makeup, go make breakfast or clean your room, etc.) give your hair a chance to cool off
5. Comb through your hair with your fingers
8) Spray your hair with holding spray
All done now you have big full curls!!!!!
If you’re looking for beauty tools for your hair at a rreasonable price be sure to check out T.J. Maxx , they will have you “Maxxing Spring” with beautiful hair!!!!!!
Thank you for visiting my blog, I encourage and welcome feedback! XXXX