Say ‘Yes” To Bad Hair Days

Who said bad hair days can’t be Chic?

Bad hair days come and go, that’s why I always have a hat handy! I look forward to fall/winter mainly because I get to pull out my fashionable head gear whether its a beanie, turban, cap or regular hat. Lets be honest we all have bad hair days and if you ask me it seems like we have them more so in the colder months (maybe that’s in my head).
Hats can also be a great way to protect your hair from all the drying cold, wind, rain and snow. Wool and cotton hats protect your scalp this explains my massive collection of beanies. I look at hats as a must have accessory, in the colder months they will definitely add something chic to your outfit. Below I have rounded up more than enough hats, 99% of them are under $20 the other 1% is priced at $30, I’m pretty sure some will catch your eye plus the prices aren’t bad.
Where Are your favorite places to shop for hats?
Shop Beanies All Under $15
(Click pic to shop)
!function(doc,s,id){ var e, p; if(!doc.getElementById(id)) { e = doc.createElement(s); e.id = id; p = ‘//shopsensewidget.shopstyle.com/widget-script.js’; var cb = new Date().getTime(); p += ‘?cb=’ + cb; e.src = p; doc.body.appendChild(e); } if(typeof window.ss_shopsense === ‘object’){ if(doc.readyState === ‘complete’){ window.ss_shopsense.init(); } } }(document, ‘script’, ‘shopsensewidget-script’);
Shop Turbans 
(Click pic to shop) 

!function(doc,s,id){ var e, p; if(!doc.getElementById(id)) { e = doc.createElement(s); e.id = id; p = ‘//shopsensewidget.shopstyle.com/widget-script.js’; var cb = new Date().getTime(); p += ‘?cb=’ + cb; e.src = p; doc.body.appendChild(e); } if(typeof window.ss_shopsense === ‘object’){ if(doc.readyState === ‘complete’){ window.ss_shopsense.init(); } } }(document, ‘script’, ‘shopsensewidget-script’);

Shop Caps
(Click pic to shop) 

!function(doc,s,id){ var e, p; if(!doc.getElementById(id)) { e = doc.createElement(s); e.id = id; p = ‘//shopsensewidget.shopstyle.com/widget-script.js’; var cb = new Date().getTime(); p += ‘?cb=’ + cb; e.src = p; doc.body.appendChild(e); } if(typeof window.ss_shopsense === ‘object’){ if(doc.readyState === ‘complete’){ window.ss_shopsense.init(); } } }(document, ‘script’, ‘shopsensewidget-script’);

Shop Brim Hats
 (Click pic to shop)

!function(doc,s,id){ var e, p; if(!doc.getElementById(id)) { e = doc.createElement(s); e.id = id; p = ‘//shopsensewidget.shopstyle.com/widget-script.js’; var cb = new Date().getTime(); p += ‘?cb=’ + cb; e.src = p; doc.body.appendChild(e); } if(typeof window.ss_shopsense === ‘object’){ if(doc.readyState === ‘complete’){ window.ss_shopsense.init(); } } }(document, ‘script’, ‘shopsensewidget-script’);

Thank you for visiting my blog, I encourage and welcome feedback! XXXX

Comments

comments

Follow:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.